Wine Aid 8ml 3 Pack
- WINE WITHOUT THE REGRET: Wine Aid neutralizes sulphites from wine, so whether you’re enjoying a glass of red or white with dinner or celebrating great news with champagne, you can do so without the sulphite side effects.
- WORKS IN 30 SECONDS: Use the dropper bottle to add one drop to a glass of wine (or five drops to a full bottle) to reduce the sulphite content. Give the drink a swirl, wait 30 seconds, and it’s ready to enjoy.
- FUSS FREE, EASY TO USE: Each bottle is portable and can be easily transported anywhere you go. Perfect for celebrations, parties, holidays and more. Each bottle treats 24 bottles or 100 glasses of wine.
- REDUCE SULFITE SIDE EFFECTS: Wine Aid sulfite neutralizer means you can enjoy wine without the side effects associated with free sulphites, including headaches, migraines, skin rashes, nasal congestion and more.
- SAME FLAVOR YOU LOVE: Wine Aid works without affecting the taste so that you can enjoy your favourite wine restored to its delicious natural state.
- Free in the UK
- £3.95 for Premium / Next day delivery
- £6.55 Delivery in Europe
Wine Aid Product description
Wine Aid is specifically formulated to reduce preservatives in wine.
The drops neutralize sulphites in your wine and reduce the presence of free sulphites in Wine.
- It does not affect the taste
- It is safe and quality tested
- It acts fast and is effective
Directions of Use Wine Aid
Add Wine Aid to your wine to remove free sulphites and preservatives. Use the dropper bottle to add one drop to a glass of wine (or five drops to a full bottle) to reduce the preservative content found in wine just before drinking. Swirl and wait 30 seconds.
Wine Aid Product Information
Package Dimensions: 4.17 x 3.31 x 1.06 inches
Item Weight: 0.0004 ounces
Manufacturer: Just Aid Brands
Date First Available: November 3, 2020
Hydrogen Peroxide, Water, Molybdenum
Add Wine Aid to your wine. Use the dropper bottle to add one drop to a glass of wine (or five drops to a full bottle) Swirl and wait 30 seconds.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.